Widget Manager WordPress widgets management system
Widget Manager is a WordPress plugin designed to assign the display of widgets under certain conditions. This is a flexible, easy-to-use widget display management system that allows you to add the widget on a certain page/post at a specified time and day, for a particular user group and under any other conditions that you can only imagine.
Despite the fact that page builders continue to gain popularity on WordPress sites, widgets remain frequently used elements. Together with the Widget Manager plugin, widgets become a powerful tool to organize your content. The manager has many settings for different needs, but even some conditions are absent, you can use the Custom PHP field to get the desired result.
Features of Widget Manager Plugin
- Includes Widget Shortcode to Place Anywhere on the Website
- Flexible assignment settings
- Create Shortcode for each widget
- Custom PHP field for additional code
- Tested and compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder and Visual Composer
- Works well with all popular WordPress Themes
- Gutenberg Ready
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Beautiful modern User Interface
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Compatible with all Modern Browsers
- Easy to use and customize
- Installation Guide & Detailed User Manual
- Huge Customization Capabilities
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.