Woocommerce PDF Product Vouchers
Customize and sell PDF product vouchers with WooCommerce.
Create Customizable PDF Vouchers for In-Store Redemption.
While WooCommerce can let you give out coupon codes to your customers to provide a credit on a purchase, these coupon codes can t extend to brick-and-mortar store locations to let your customers redeem them for credits or gifts. PDF Product Vouchers helps you connect your online store to an on-the-ground business, providing printable gift certificates to be used in store, at events, in exchange for free gifts, and more!
WooCommerce PDF Product Vouchers is perfect for businesses that accept orders or payment online but provide a good or service at a later date or in-person. Vouchers can be used for pre-paid admission to your cooking class, tickets to an event, as gift certificates for in-store purchases, or to provide as redemption for a free gift when visiting a retail location. Product vouchers also make an attractive gift for customers to purchase for their friends and family, and can be personalized with a recipient name and message.
Vouchers are personalized with information customers enter while purchasing, letting you provide certificates to be used in your store or to be given as a gift.
How can PDF Vouchers Make My Life Easier
- Customize and sell downloadable PDF vouchers for products or services
- Creating voucher templates uses a what you see is what you get editor NEW
- Includes 6 default voucher backgrounds, or you can upload your own NEW
- Add several fields to the voucher, including product name, SKU, expiration date, and more
- Optionally add alternative voucher background images for customers to choose their desired background
- Allow customers to personalize vouchers with an optional recipient name / message
- View a list of all generated vouchers or search by voucher number to find a customer s voucher NEW
- Manage vouchers from the voucher list and mark them as redeemed when needed
- Supports partial redemptions and adding multiple redemptions per voucher* NEW
- Mark a voucher as voided to block further redemptions NEW
- Allow customers to send vouchers to friends automatically using recipient email
- Manually add vouchers for customers via your store admin NEW
- Create printable gift certificates with variable amounts by using the Name Your Price extension
* Redemptions must be manually added when a voucher is used in-store. Online redemption is not (yet) supported.
Easily Build Voucher Templates
You can build a voucher template, which is attached to products to generate a PDF with your customer s details. These templates let you place fields on the voucher, edit fonts or color, and more.
Simple for Customers, Too
When a customer purchases a voucher, they ll simply need to fill in the fields for your voucher, which are automatically displayed on the product page as part of the purchasing process. If you ve added alternative background images, customers can choose the background they d like to use.
Customers will receive vouchers as attachments to their order emails once the order has been paid for, and if a recipient email is set, the recipient will also get an email with vouchers attached.
Registered customers on your store will be able to download vouchers they ve purchased from the account area in addition to getting emails with voucher attachments.
Voucher Administration Tools NEW
When a voucher is purchased, it will be generated for the customer under your Vouchers list. This will show the voucher background, voucher number, and remaining value. You can search this list by fields like voucher number, customer name, recipient, or product purchased to help you quickly add a redemption or lookup voucher details.
ou can even use the quick actions to redeem or void a voucher without needing to view full details, helping you quickly manage vouchers in person!
You can view a voucher to edit details, download PDF files, re-send recipient emails, or modify other voucher information. You can also add redemptions or voids for a voucher using a familiar, refund-like interface to reduce the remaining value when a customer uses a voucher in person.
Multiple redemptions can be added if the voucher s full value is not used on the first visit, ensuring your customers can get the most out of vouchers with your store.
Manually Adding Vouchers
Need to manually add a voucher so you can gift it to a customer That s possible as well! The only difference is that voucher numbers will use the 8-character, random voucher number without an order number suffix, but you can manually add voucher details and generate a PDF for your customer.
Support for Name Your Price Extension
Need to sell a voucher without a defined value PDF Product Vouchers supports the use of the Name Your Price extension so that you can allow customers to enter a value for their voucher to be redeemed. Your voucher can include a price field so you know the amount the customer entered when purchasing.